Epilepsy Foundation of Idaho
The Epilepsy Foundation of Idaho is currently transitioning the vision and mission statement of the organization with a goal of added emphasis on education about epilepsy and eliminating its stigma. This year we’re adding more programs to serve our epilepsy community. See those below, or contact us to join/volunteer!
- Thursday, January 28th (for children with epilepsy and their caregivers) 6pm at Idaho Pizza Company, 7100 W Fairview, Boise, Idaho 83704
- Thursday, February 25th (for adults with epilepsy) – date/time to be determined
- Saturday, March 19th (for children with epilepsy and their caregivers) TBD
- Saturday, April 16th (for adults with epilepsy)TBD
- Thursday, May 12th (for children with epilepsy and their caregivers) TBD